Saturday, November 17, 2007

Hey, don't bogart those mutterings!

There's no intro. I'm mad. Tried uploading, once 7 hours worth, before that 12 hours worth, and EACH time it went 100% through then failed to show up. Swell. Nearly a whole day wasted.

Anyway...

Unconscious Mutterings


a free association game -- I say ... and you think ... ?


1. Toasty :: warm... especially after bein' outside freezing, get inside, warm sweatpants, cozy sweatshirt, fresh clean socks, hot chocolate with a brand new log into the wood-burning stove to get the heat stoked up, yeah, nice and toasty warm.

2. Allegations :: I deny EVERYTHING. You can't be serious bringin' those accusations 'cause I'm innocent, I done nothin' wrong, so kiss.. my... shiny... metal... ass.

3. Herb ::pot... is what you might plant your herbs in, yeah, that's what I meant, sure it is, now 'scuse me while I light this spliff, mon. (haha, I don't indulge in the greenage anymore and shouldn't promote drug use, bad, Chris! But then again, drinking too much alcohol is also bad and in fact, for every American death related to pot there's like 5,000 related to alcohol... so which is more dangerous? Yet one is fully illegal and one's not. Hmmmm. Somethin' don't quite add up there. They oughta both be on the same plane and not lop-sided like it is now. Argument why pot's so bad -- "Pot's a gateway drug" ... yeah, whatever. Friend o' mine graduated from Cornell 3rd in his class, smoked pot all the time. Today's he a fatcat corporate snob with a half million dollar mortgage and car payments on a Mercedes and a Land Rover ... and which drugs did he venture onto after pot? Lemme see here -- none. Alcohol is way more dangerous than marijuana. Period. So either outlaw alcohol or legalize the mary jane, mon. Can't have it one way and not the other. Just plain freakin' ludicrous.)

4. Bacon :: Homer Simpson... Mmmmmmmm, baaaaay-con [droooooool.] I think if I ever kill myself it might be by bacon, just eatin' it until my arteries make me keel over from a massive heart attack. What a way to go!!!

5. Neck to neck :: Are you kidding me? This means nothing.

6. Simon :: and Simon... TV show from the early to mid 80's, private detective brothers in San Diego, I think one time they did a cross-over show onto Magnum, P.I.

7. Heels :: High

8. Fundamentals :: If you don't know those then fahgetaboutit, you're screwed.

9. Middle :: finger

10. Seasonings :: Celestial: tea; or Old Bay

Old Bay
(exciting picture, isn't it?)

from LunaNina.com... this meme is called: Unconscious Mutterings

2 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

I don't know what it is but this week's mutterings have the most matches I've ever had! We match #9 & 10

Anonymous said...

I like your answer for toasty.

You can't skip the stuffing and the pumpkin pie! (At least, not when my sister makes it!)

And how many times do I have to tell you? ;) VANILLA!!

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated