Tuesday, July 7, 2009

just my morning run

The North Face trail running shoe -- good for use in the Appalachian Mountains ... but seriously, they are rather small compared to the Rocky Mountains ... Sierra Nevada are sweet, too.  Would definitely use 'em in the Alps, that's for sure.  One thing's for sure -- Jerry Garcia or Bob Weir or Phil Lesh or Blaise Compaoré probably never went running in Liberia, Burkina Faso, Ouagadougou, Pyongyang, 평양 직할시 조선민주주의인민공화국 平壤直轄市 朝鮮民主主義人民共和國, Türkmenistan, Kyrgyzstan, Кыргызстан, Киргизия, Uzbekistan, O'zbekiston, Ўзбекистон Республикаси, Tajikistan, Тоҷикистон.  Probably the same with Brent Mydland.  At least that's my gut feeling.  I could be wrong.  I mean, there were a lot of drugs at Grateful Dead shows and the good Lord above, He knows I did my share!  P.S. DEATH TO IRAN!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday Morning Run: 16 minutes 12 sec
+3:46 sec
.
almost 2 Days Since My Last Run

8:40 a.m. 74° but humid overcast

Running Tunes: Roger Daltrey

I'm not sure what to think about my running this summer. This I know -- it's gone down the drain. I woke up not as early as I'd've liked this morning but since the sun wasn't shining down, the temp was kind of low and so I decided to run anyway. Normally I'd wait until afternoon and do an 11 or 12 minute run but I put together a playlist for 16+ and that would be my run for today. It was better than a shorter afternoon run but not what I wanted. This summer is just not working out.
jogging Beats Per Minute Pace 1 run - 0:40:22 (3 runs)
12 runs in JUNE:
3 hours 24 min
10 runs in May:
4 hours 9 min
8 runs in April:
3 hours 29 min
6 runs in March:
2 hours 28 min
*** FEBRUARY ***
3 hours 41 min
January 2009
2 hours 54 min
December
2 hours 42 min
November:2 hours 31 min

No comments:

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated