Ay caramba... yet another late night. At 3:30 in the morning there's just no reason for me to be awake. If I was otherwise occupied with something (or someone) then being awake would be fun for sure, yeah, I'd totally be diggin' bein' awake then!!!
But I should be sleepin'!
Ah well. I can sleep when I'm dead.
For now I shall mutter...
a free association game
I say :: and you think ... ?
1. Groceries :: food ... and why is it I can just about never go to the grocery store and only get what I truly need? Stoopid cookies and ice cream, when I walk through the aisles getting what I had on my list, they call me: "Zooooooma. Oh, Zoooooooma. Buy us. You love us. Don't worry about it, eat us, get fat." Every time...
2. Deodorant :: People keep telling me I need some but so I smell, what's the big deal??? Cave men didn't wear any so if au natural was good enough for them...
3. Psychic :: Friends Network ... everyone need a friend who's psychic, right? Or at least someone they pay $3.99 a minute to to tell them the future and stuff. Right?
4. Cherries :: tomatoes
5. Spooky :: haunted
6. Yogurt :: yuck
7. Kitchen :: her favorite place in the house,
hopefully second favorite after the bedroom
8. Nothing personal :: "no offense or nothin'."
9. Be nice :: yes, that would be good. meanness can seem natural sometimes but come on, seriously, there's already too darn much of that in the world.
10. Delivery :: "Special Delivery. Sign here, ma'am."