Monday, April 2, 2007

Hairy Legs Intact

Whoo-ahhhh!

82 minutes on the trail...

Running Time -- 15 minutes & 24 seconds (only +10 this time)

Deana Carter -- Did I Shave My Legs For This? (2004)

To The Other Side
I've Loved Enough To Know
Love Ain't Worth Making
That's How You Know It's Love
If This Is Love
Strawberry Wine
Did I Shave My Legs For This?
We Danced Anyway
Count Me In
Before We Ever Heard Goodbye
How Do I Get There
+

some Deana Carter tunes for Christmas

Boogie Woogie Santa
The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire)
White Christmas
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Silent Night

+
Scarlet Begonias
They Love Each Other
Uncle John's Band
-- David Cullen
&
Hi-Heel Sneakers
It's Too Late (She's Gone)
-- Jerry Garcia & Merl Saunders

Deana Carter's got such a sweet voice. She's quite the opposite of Charlie & Bruce Robison -- she's a Nashville born and raised, Top 40 on the Country charts performer. While I don't care all too much for Made-for-Radio male Nashville, a bunch o' female performers just are too resistable. Deana's one of those. Lookin' forward to hearin' her again!

No comments:

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

i love you amy uzarski.  always!
 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated