Sunday, December 28, 2008

Destined to go Camping but not Tomorrow

Tis time again for that thing I sometimes do on Sunday 'cause it's kinda fun...

from LunaNina.com... this meme is called: Unconscious MutteringsUnconscious Mutterings

a free association game

The word(s)
:: and I think ... ?

1. Destined :: to be together

2. FAIL :: what I probably would have done yesterday had I tried to run in a tired state... I'm thinking that because right now I've got two browser windows open and I'm also commenting on a post at someone's (mostly) running blog.

3. Camping :: something I LOVE to do and I almost can't wait until when I've got a tent up, a campfire going, and Sugarmag next to me... but I'll be missing my dog who would've been there, too, who had spent dozens upon dozens of nights camping with me

4. Only you :: movie with Marisa Tomei and... ? ... let me check... ahhh, yes, I remember: it's also with Robert Downey Jr. from 1994.

5. Incessant :: nagging

6. Tomorrow :: Annie

7. Impressive :: win ... uhhh, no idea why but I had baseball on my mind, like if Pedro Martinez goes 7 innings and gives up 4 hits and no runs -- it would be an impressive win but the Mets bullpen would probably blow it in the last 2 innings.

8. Riches :: Richie as in Ri¢hie Ri¢h ... he had riche$.

9. Dislike :: Sugarmag's ex-husband. I don't want to dislike him but he ain't making it easy.

10. Speaker :: music

campsitelake

5 comments:

Hootin' Anni said...

Tomorrow, tomorrow! It's only a day away. Love Annie.

Mine's posted. Stop by if you can.
Have a Happy New Year's Day Thursday!!

Sugarmag said...

Hey Babe, nice tent...where were you?

Zoooma!! said...

Corner of Wilshire and La Brea.

Deadman said...

Ooooh, what a smartass!

You want me to kick him for you, SugarMag?

H2o said...

I have that same tent. I have to use it when we camp out with Girl Scouts. Nice view...

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated