Sunday, September 14, 2008

Once again - this darkness got to give...

This morning, before muttering, I will break from tradition and say nothing here. D'OH! I guess that didn't work. It's just really tough to give a darn about any blogging right now... but I'm feelin' up to giving mutterings a whirl so here we go...

from LunaNina.com... this meme is called: Unconscious MutteringsUnconscious Mutterings

a free association game

The word is
:: and I think ... ?

1. Cut the crap :: you [beep] [beep] [beep] [beep]!!!

2. Scent :: of a Woman ... HOOO-AHHH!! (movie with Al Pacino and what's his name, yeah him, I forget, wait, Robin to George Clooney's Batman -- Chris O'Donnell, yeah, that's him.)

3. Vanishing :: movie with Kiefer Sutherland and... someone... again, I forget, kinda, his name is right on the tip o' me tongue.... he and his brother starred in, ahh, I got it now -- Jeff Bridges. Takes place in the Pacific Northwest. Twas okay.

4. Wetness :: wow, ummm...

5. Cheap :: crap ... "I'm gonna let ya in on a little secret, Ray -- K-mart sucks."

6. Badges :: "We don't need no steenkin' badgers."

7. Puppy :: this word ruined today's mutterings for me. one of the drawbacks of looking at only one word at a time, i suppose.

My dog should be sleeping somewhere within my proximity... but He's Gone and nothin's gonna bring him back. Early this afternoon will be 1 week now and... and I just want to... to be through with being sad. Every time I look out the window or the sliding glass door to the backyard, I wish to see him out there sleeping or just chillin' on the lawn. Never again will I supervise as he wanders around the front yard, sniffing at all there is to smell. He'll never again walk into my room to see if I'm there and say hi to me. Never again this and never again that; on and on that list can go. This just sucks. I hate this.

(click any pic to see it bigger, if you wish.)





Cassidy!





I miss you, buddy

6 comments:

Hootin' Anni said...

I guess with your sadness [and that is so understandable, he's a beauty!] you didn't feel like finishing the list?

We matched on quite a few mutterings today.

Gracie said...

You made me laugh and laugh - until I got to the last one. I'm so sorry. I was trying to tell someone about Sister a couple of weeks ago and started crying, even though she's been gone for many years. Love is love.

Laane said...

Hugs. I can understand you're sad.
Lossing such a wonderful friend.

You can find my mutterings ::here::

Have a great week!

Sam said...

So sad for you man.

Grumpies said...

Hey man, sorry about your dog. I had a dog, Brut, who died of old age oh ... 15! years ago. I still have dreams about that dog. I'm sorry my son never got to see him; they would have been best friends immediately.

JoJo said...

What a beautiful dog, named after a beautiful song. I am so sorry for your loss. I love both of my furkids so much; I dread "the day".

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated