Sunday, August 31, 2008

Sleepy Mutterings

Ay caramba... yet another late night. At 3:30 in the morning there's just no reason for me to be awake. If I was otherwise occupied with something (or someone) then being awake would be fun for sure, yeah, I'd totally be diggin' bein' awake then!!!
But I should be sleepin'!
Ah well. I can sleep when I'm dead.

For now I shall mutter...


from LunaNina.com... this meme is called: Unconscious MutteringsUnconscious Mutterings

a free association game

I say
:: and you think ... ?

1. Groceries :: food ... and why is it I can just about never go to the grocery store and only get what I truly need? Stoopid cookies and ice cream, when I walk through the aisles getting what I had on my list, they call me: "Zooooooma. Oh, Zoooooooma. Buy us. You love us. Don't worry about it, eat us, get fat." Every time...

2. Deodorant :: People keep telling me I need some but so I smell, what's the big deal??? Cave men didn't wear any so if au natural was good enough for them...

3. Psychic :: Friends Network ... everyone need a friend who's psychic, right? Or at least someone they pay $3.99 a minute to to tell them the future and stuff. Right?

4. Cherries :: tomatoes

5. Spooky :: haunted

6. Yogurt :: yuck

7. Kitchen :: her favorite place in the house,
hopefully second favorite after the bedroom


8. Nothing personal :: "no offense or nothin'."

9. Be nice :: yes, that would be good. meanness can seem natural sometimes but come on, seriously, there's already too darn much of that in the world.

10. Delivery :: "Special Delivery. Sign here, ma'am."

2 comments:

Hootin' Anni said...

I like the "sign here, ma'am"

Clever.

My mutterings are posted now...care to join me and visit? Happy Sunday.

Clara said...

I know what you mean about grocery shopping! I'm glad my husband likes to come along. He helps me ignore all those seductive calls. I'm finding I do much better with a list.

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated