Tuesday, July 8, 2008

90 - 1st Half 1st

So like I saw this meme dealie thing on the blog of someone who does Unconscious Mutterings. I desperately need a (another) distraction this morning and I thought this might be fun. 90 freakin' questions is quite long so mayhaps I'll do Part 2 tomorrow.

1. What was the highlight of your week? Let's see, each week starts on Sunday, right? No comment.

2. Whose car were you in last? Is "car" supposed to be anything that's a vehicle that one gets around in? A little while ago I got back from driving down to the ocean in my 1973 VW bus... so mine. I took my dog down to Folly Beach in search of answers to this damn thing called life. The answer booth was closed. Twas still a rather peaceful sunrise with the waves and the cool morning air. I just wish I had that one perfect person there to enjoy it with me.
Maybe
definitely next time! smiley stan

3. When is the next time you will kiss someone? Not soon enough...
but the time will get here.
I love you, Amy!

4. What color shirt are you wearing? What's it to you?! (It's white.)

5. How long is your hair? Haaa, funny you ask, I almost cut it all off Saturday night. Almost, so close, really wouldn't a-mattered much at the time. I still might, but only so I have an easier time running in the wicked heat... and only once so that it'll grow back in time. (It's been awhile since I had a haircut, if I pull it down, it's almost to my eyes.)

6. Are you good looking? I've been called cute and yummy.

7. Last movie you watched? Flipper (1996) with Elijah Wood and Crocodile Dundee, filmed in the Bahamas and with music by Crosby, Stills & Nash (but not that other guy... what's his name?)

8. Who were you with? No one.
9. Last thing you ate? popcorn mmmmmmm.. pahhhhhhhp-corn

10. Last thing you drank? Damn good coffee. And hot!!

11. When was the last time you had your heart broken? pass

12. Who came over last? uhhh... the ghost of Heath Ledger. We did nitrous and he helped me train for the Tour de Bulgaria.

13. Are you happy right now? eh. yes and no. mostly yes... but it definitely could be better. In time it will be better... much, much better!!

14. What did you say last? "You want a cookie?" to my dog.

15. Where is your phone? On the couch behind me and to the left. It hasn't rang in awhile.

16. What color are your eyes? blue

17. Are you left-handed? No.

18. Spell your name without vowels: you spell yours without vowels.

19. Do you have any pets? Just my dog... and a stray elephant I found the other day. I might name him Stampy.

20. Favorite Vacation? Hasn't happened yet.

21. What do you dislike currently? Wow, that list would take me all month to complete. Let's start with people who.... ahhh, nevermind.

22. What are you listening to? Sportscenter on ESPN but I'm not really listening since I'm typing this. The TV is on really just to waste energy and piss Al Gore off.

Grateful Dead tiny Steal Your Face Later today: 1-15-79 Springfield, Mass

23. If you could have one thing right now what would it be? Haaa... I can't say or in other words: No Comment.

24. What is your favorite scent? Haaa! No Comment.

25. Who makes you happiest? Dang it all to heck, I just can't comment once again!

26. What were you doing at midnight last night? Planning to take over control of the universe. What were you doing last night at midnight?

27. When is your birthday? I think it's sometime later this year. I hope I get something that smells really nice.

28. Who has the same phone as you? Batman.

29. Last time you went swimming in a pool? You want like an exact date and time? July 19, 1922 - 3:12 pm to 3:57 pm.

30. Do you read your horoscope? nope.

31. Where was the last place you bought something? Krispy Kreme,
Savannah Highway, Charleston, South Carolina, United States of America


32. How do you feel about your hair right now? Needs more purple dye; my roots are showing.

33. Do you bite your nails? BAD HABIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

34. Do you have any expensive jewelery? Nyet.

35. Do you have any expensive jewelery? Didn't I just read this question somewhere?

36. Myspace or facebook? Puhhh-leeeze.

37. How fast have you driven a car? The speedometer went up to 120 but I pushed it a little past that, maybe as much as 125.

38. Have you ever smoked? Smoking cigarettes was perhaps one o' the stoopidest things I ever did. Quitting was perhaps one of the smartest!

39. What was or is your favorite subject in school? Fashion Design when I was at Assassin School.

40. Do you have Verizon? What a dumb question.

41. What type of boy or girl do you usually fall for? Hmmm... the one who clicks with me on every level, who is so amazing it just makes my head spin and swim happily, happily so. The one where the connection is so special that there just aren't proper words to describe how wonderful and right it is.

42. Do you have any hidden talents? Not including my knack for Fashion Design that I picked up at Assassin School? Maybe.

43. Favorite Song? The Star-Spangled Banner...
or Itsy Bitsy Spider, I can never decide.


44. Do you like to sing at all? Sure. I'm a regular Tom Jones.

45. Dream Job? Emperor of Earth.

No comments:

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated