Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hell / Tune Time

Amazing how life can be so wonderful, yet also suck for awhile crying smiley
may it only get better!sunshine smiley
you know what I mean?


Right now it's rather depressing. For one -- I'm still like 75% deaf in my right ear. Inserting a Q-tip proves to be painful. Infection. Why would hydrogen peroxide have caused an infection? I do not know. Tonight at 10 will be 2 days having this clogged ear. No doctor... just gonna wait it out. It's got to fix itself. Did last time. Took two days then... hopefully this won't be more than 3. Hopefully a plane ride or three won't make it hurt more.

It just really sucks because, while I can listen to music, I can't listen to music because I can't listen the way I should be able to listen.

What I I need to do now is figure out a sentence where I can use the word "listen" 5 times!


TIE-DYE BAR SEPARATOR THINGY


no music to be posted ... can't post if I can't listen to it anyway...
plus I'm still deciding whether or not to continue GD downloads

...so how about a cartoon?


LOONEY TUNES - MERRY MELODIES

"Dog Gone Modern"

Release Date: January 14, 1939

Directed by: Chuck Jones
Animation by: Phil Monroe

4 comments:

Timmy said...

LISTEN, if you can't listen to music the way you used to listen to music, then all we can do is listen for your response to the comments that we want you to listen to. There, 5 times...

rundangerously said...

chris,
get the ear well asap!

but, hey, what's the big deal about listening? read the lyrics to amuse yourself for a while :D

or, play some licks on an air guitar - or rap out some beats on a few pots and pans :D

Anonymous said...

Hope your ear gets better soon. I love this blog. I just found it the other day and downloaded the Garcia & Kahn acoustic jam. Sweet sweet sweet. Thanks man. Keep the dead rollin! There are some who do appreciate what you do. They might not post. But, they get the jam and get a chance to check out something they forgot or never heard. Think about it before you stop the music. Because it never stops. Peace!

UrbanSurfer said...

one door closes, and the next one gets slammed shut.

Thinking that simple trading or b-p's are the best alternative. But if you can't stay in touch with folks thru bulletin boards or topic folders, who you gonna share the music with?

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated