Monday, June 30, 2008

Down & Out Mutterings, Trying To Feel Better

Wow.

Just wow.

Not a whole lot that I care to blog about at the moment.

tiny Grateful Dead Steal Your Face I had planned to put up a Dead show today but my world's been turned upside down by a rather unfortunate turn of events (understatement) in the past 24 hours or so. My heart doesn't feel ready to enjoy the tunes as I know I should... but hopefully very, very soon. Maybe a show tomorrow (Tuesday) so stay tuned.





sunshine shades smiley
For now... usually this is a Sunday thing but it was a hectic day yesterday (understatement) and rather than put a halt to posting altogether, which I almost did, I wanna try to put some stuff up every now and then, music especially, but ya know, this isn't strictly a music blog, it's a personal blog, too. I'm not that inspired to post much... but I'm gonna try! a happy smiley

from LunaNina.com... this meme is called: Unconscious MutteringsUnconscious Mutterings

a free association game -- I say... and you think ... ?

1. Loneliness :: Something I don't want and I have faith... stan smiley

2. Traffic :: band with Steve Winwood ... I just mentioned them last week, that I saw them open for the Grateful Dead, in 1994, I think.

3. Chaos :: What is happening right now. Wasn't expected, was it? Not like this and not this soon. I wish I could make it all go away. Be strong!

4. Burp :: gas coming up from the stomach. Excuse me.

5. 500 :: Indianapolis

6. Movie :: Beethoven

7. Coma :: I'd hate to go into one!

8. Bark :: Hector

9. Stare :: a cold, hard look

10. Angelina :: Jolie -- United Nations Goodwill Ambassador

6 comments:

Nazz Nomad said...

hey man, hope things turn out OK.

Zooomabooma said...

Heya Nazz, thanks, man, I truly appreciate it!!

Bumpy roads we all face in life... this one right now, for a little while, is just full of VW Bug-sized potholes with IED devices in a bunch of 'em... but things'll be okay.

Lookin' forward to beers one day at the Corporately Named Not Shea Stadium Field... just hope the damn Mets will have a competent team at the time!

Paticus said...

Hoping things are okay, sir.
But don't even get me started on the Mets.

Anna said...

Sorry to hear things are hectic for ya :-(
One of the most important things in life to ALWAYS remember, and never doubt is... everything always works out. It's just getting there that seems so tough and hard to do.
Hang in there

Zooomabooma said...

Screwy as hell but definitely hangin' in there and thing'll be okay in time.

Thanks you guys :)

Sugarmag said...

Hi Baby. It's over and we won.

one says one number and the other another
but they were set at the same time. Hmmm...

 
Calvin and Hobbes in the snow -- animated